Stories do not merely inspire. They also disrupt the future. Some even think that they conjure up reality. They can tip the scales in the market success of products, motivation of employees and satisfaction of customers.
In this book, I would like to inspire you with 50 specially selected stories behind the greatest speeches and startup pitches. These are stories of massive success, and sometimes great failure.
You will learn how:
1. One small detail caused Theodore Roosevelt’s campaign to hang in the balance
2. Elisha Otis conducted the most dramatic elevator pitch in history
3. AirBnB got funded thanks to their strategy for surviving a nuclear winter
4. Delivering a great speech resulted in threats from the FBI
5. Speeches delivered by an illiterate African-American woman won the hearts of the people
…and many other things. Free on Kindle.
Find more mystery, thriller and suspense titles like "Stories of Success (and Failure): Inspiring Stories Behind the Greatest Speeches and Startup Pitches" by Andrzej Skasko on bestmysterynovels.net. Each day we feature a selection of free and discounted Kindle books in the genres.
Disclaimer: The price of the book above was accurate upon the publication date of February 25th, 2020. However, Kindle book prices are subject to change at anytime without notice. Remember to look closely at the book price before purchasing it. If you'd like to return a Kindle book that you purchased, you can do so by following these Kindle book return instructions.