Think Again challenges you to rethink your situation, reframe your relationship with your past, and to put it behind you once and for all.
By the time you’re done reading Think Again, you’ll be able to:
– Create a new relationship with difficult situations from your past (or present)
– Stop the drama in your head about what others may or may not think or say of you. Most often, it’s not true. But the drama you imagine makes it feel real.
– Discover paths to getting rid of toxic people
– Get the blueprint for a plan to move you to the life you really want
– Tips on how to re-think your business or career so you can wake up every Monday actually wanting to go to work!
– Create a distraction-free world so you get the most out of every minute of every day, finding joy even in the hardest of times. Free on Kindle.
Find more mystery, thriller and suspense titles like "Think Again: My Seven Stage Journey from Self-Sabotage to Success" by Rebecca Mountain on bestmysterynovels.net. Each day we feature a selection of free and discounted Kindle books in the genres.
Disclaimer: The price of the book above was accurate upon the publication date of February 10th, 2020. However, Kindle book prices are subject to change at anytime without notice. Remember to look closely at the book price before purchasing it. If you'd like to return a Kindle book that you purchased, you can do so by following these Kindle book return instructions.