Are anxiety and stress making your life something less than it should be? Are you experiencing the troubling signs of physical or cognitive damage caused by anxiety, stress, or depression like hypertension, sleep problems, or declines in cognitive performance? Do you know what anxiety and stress really are – or how to break free from their devastating grasp? The good news is taking back control of your health, wellness, and your life’s experience from anxiety and stress is achievable by anyone – and it’s also a delightful wellness experience!
Refreshed! is the acclaimed Life Environments Life Sciences program that helps you become creative with anxiety and stress in enjoyable and healthy ways using basic understandings, the latest science, expert insight, and mother nature. Ian Breck, cognitive expert, bestselling author, and director of cognitive innovation at Life Environments Life Sciences demystifies anxiety and stress and takes you on a fascinating journey of personal discovery that will have you breaking the chains of life’s most influential, dangerous, and defining forces in no time – and emerging with a life you love!
In this book you’ll learn:
• What anxiety and stress really are, how they develop, and how they impact health, cognition, and life’s experience profoundly.
• How to recognize, manage, short-circuit, and inhibit stress effectively and safely without drugs.
• How to leverage new science, expert insights, and mother nature to thwart anxiety, stress, and depression naturally.
• How to create an enjoyable personal cognitive wellness plan to revise your life in healthy and delightful ways.
• How to take control of your life back from anxiety and stress effectively.
Refreshed! is presented in Ian’s legendary conversational style that’s fun, immersive, irreverent, poignant, easy to understand, and replete with actionable insights that will forever change how you manage stress and create a life experience you will forever cherish!
Find more mystery, thriller and suspense titles like "Refreshed!" by Ian Breck on bestmysterynovels.net. Each day we feature a selection of free and discounted Kindle books in the genres.
Disclaimer: The price of the book above was accurate upon the publication date of December 12th, 2019. However, Kindle book prices are subject to change at anytime without notice. Remember to look closely at the book price before purchasing it. If you'd like to return a Kindle book that you purchased, you can do so by following these Kindle book return instructions.